Why Choose FastAnt?
At FastAnt we aim to take the hassle out of your busy day. We use our own systems to make sure you can complete online orders, enquiries and transactions quickly. We listen to our customers and we continuously develop our systems and services to meet your ever changing requirements. Our systems help you to control budgets, automate internal recharges, consolidate orders to reduce delivery costs and promote ordering discipline within branch. Detailed reporting and stock movement analysis helps us to identify what needs replenishing before stock is exhausted. By recycling or eliminating excess stock, we can also help you reduce your storage costs.
Ecommerce Fulfilment Solution
FastAnt are now offering a plug and play fulfilment service using our bespoke built shop connectors to connect your store to our warehouse. If you want to learn more about plug & play fulfilment, please click the button below.
A typical Ecommerce solution for the long term management and fulfilment of corporate marketing materials would consist of the following elements: 1. Online Ordering System FastAnt has a number of bespoke ordering systems that we have developed internally to accommodate all of our clients centralised ordering requirements. Each system will allow an unlimited number of users to securely log onto the system from anywhere in the world and search and select your products to order for next day delivery to a specific location. Key features:
- 24/7 Online Availability
- Multiple User Levels with WYSIWYG
- Multiple Categories and Reporting Groups
- Thumbnail Image of Products
- Min/Max Order Levels
- Budget Control
- Optional Fixed Delivery Address
- Optional Fixed Delivery Days
- Event Calendar Management
- Web2Print Integration
- Digital Asset Management
- AND MORE..
2. Advanced Warehouse Management Our warehouse is clean and tidy with an air movement system to keep dust levels to a minimum. The warehouse was specifically designed to store printed literature and delicate goods so temperature and moisture are controlled to prevent damage to your stock. Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) can accommodate backorders for items that are out of stock, along with Bill of Materials (BOM) to build packs at the point of order. We can part deliver orders and deliver the balance on receipt of goods, or hold orders until all items are present in stock. All stock locations are barcoded and picked by full-time staff using a Hand Held Terminal ensuring accuracy. Single orders and combined orders by destination are then packed by a different team who also perform a quality and content check before despatch. Courier tracking information is then automatically added to the Online Ordering System to allow you or your users to track delivery progress. 3. In-depth Stock Analysis What sets FastAnt apart from the competition is our continuing desire to save you money. That is why we will highlight products that you are overstocking based on dynamic order data. 4. Dedicated Account Management We always assign an Account Manager to each client to ensure that your objectives and requirements are fulfilled to your expectations. Account Managers will review stock levels and movements to suggest ways of reducing your costs. Use the button below to contact us and see if our Ecommerce services can benefit your brand.